Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
- Twins are On Sale! May 8, 2017
- Another Cali Project For You To Try May 5, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Author Archives: Carmi Cimicata
We are excited to share our collection of chevron beads. Rediscovered in our catalog they have made a timely arrival into our showroom to be incorporated with new wood and semi-precious bead projects. Some of our favorites are featured … Continue reading
About John Bead John Bead Corporation has been sourcing and distributing beads from around the world for over sixty years. We think it is high time we had our own bead. The “John” bead. “John” is our company’s family name … Continue reading
We have three unique strands of carved and naturally scented Thuja wood beads featuring Buddha as a single, double and triple face in our Aromatic Bead collection.
The flowers in this banner were created by Lena Gillespie. Lena is one of the first designers to be given the Cali bead to experiment with. Clearly, she was able to incorporate the bead into many new unique designs. If you … Continue reading