Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
- Twins are On Sale! May 8, 2017
- Another Cali Project For You To Try May 5, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Dazzle-it Closures
This kumihimo necklace and bracelet was created with a combination of stringing materials. I used our classic kumihimo rattail, our Lovely Knots cord and some home dec embellished strands normally used for pillow making. You can create a kumihimo braid … Continue reading
This is the best way for me to show you the new Dazzle-it plug in tube clasps we have in the catalogue. They are available in three colours. There are FIVE different holes sizes to choose from! If you need simple but … Continue reading
This tiered necklace is a collection of different strands. It began with two unfinished Fernando DaSilva braids. Fernando DaSilva is our Product Development & Creative Manager. He makes so many samples! I could just follow him around picking up leftovers. These two pieces … Continue reading