Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
- Twins are On Sale! May 8, 2017
- Another Cali Project For You To Try May 5, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Dazzle-it Hot Fix
Sandra, from Customer Service was demonstrating Dazzle-it products on the East Coast this past week. As soon as I saw this picture I had to zoom in on the fabulous teal pillow! Sandra added all the crystals to the pillow … Continue reading
This cuff would look spectacular on a sun tanned arm! It is pretty and lightweight and ideal for summer time wardrobes. If you are following the posts this week, I am turning the new ultra suede strips into cuffs with … Continue reading
My table looks like it is going to a party. I am pleased to announce that there is another new tool in the Dazzle-It product group. Last week I decided to make some small ribbon charms. You just need … Continue reading
When you add hot fix crystals to fabric you instantly create glamor and your piece looks much more expensive. Crystals can be added to many surfaces. Whether choosing to work with Preciosa Hot Fix Flat Back Crystal or SWAROVSKI … Continue reading