Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
- Twins are On Sale! May 8, 2017
- Another Cali Project For You To Try May 5, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Feathers
Due to volume buying our feathers have been drastically reduced in price! Goose Feather Strung and Coque Strung have been reduced by 30% to 48%! (not including Goose Biots) All other feathers have been reduced by 10% to 15%! Reserve your quantity today! Make … Continue reading
John Bead has a wonderful collection of feathers in the catalogue. Peacock feathers are available in so many different formats that I thought I would share them with you. The masks are truly gorgeous. There are even more in the … Continue reading
This is a fabulous new necklace designed by Fernando Dasilva. It beautifully showcases the new Second Skin fish leather. The purples in this necklace work so well together. Rattail, suede and feathers…such unique textures and yet so perfect together! Purple … Continue reading