Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
Cali Bead Free Projects
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Create Your Own Badge With Leather and Beads May 24, 2017
- Overstock on Blades and Steel Ruler May 23, 2017
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Closures
We have new leather snaps in two sizes 12mm and 15mm. Available in gold and silver. We have double cap rivets in three sizes 6×6, 7×6 and 9x13mm. Available in gold and silver. We have Rapid Rivets available two sizes 6×6 and 7x7mm. They are … Continue reading
There was a gorgeous bracelet in our ad featuring Instant Glam™ by Fernando bezels and Crystal Rock appliques. Now I can provide you with the instructions from the designer, Anna Draeger! Bracelet Instructions 1. Glue the Crystal Rocks element into … Continue reading
Fernando DaSilva was the first designer to work with the new flat leather collection. Fernando is our Product Development & Creative Manager and I wanted you to see how he combined flat leather with our new clasps and closures. With all these colours to … Continue reading