Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
Cali Bead Free Projects
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Create Your Own Badge With Leather and Beads May 24, 2017
- Overstock on Blades and Steel Ruler May 23, 2017
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Head Pins
Material: 7ft antique brass fancy 17x9mm chain 18 pcs of large copper jump ring 18 antique copper spacer beads by TC 1 inch gold-plated head pins 12 15x12mm icy stone pink metallic or pressed glass 18 ant copper 9x8mm 2cone beads … Continue reading
This new project will help you with some of your holiday project planning. I know many of you start early and this necklace is going to inspire you! This is a new free project by Swarovski Elements Ambassador Fernando Dasilva for … Continue reading
This is the NINE DROPS necklace by Fernando Dasilva. Fernando has created many pieces of jewelry which are displayed in the John Bead showroom. Some of these designs appear in our catalogues and may have been published. For those of … Continue reading
I wanted to post a closer look at this fabulous watch bracelet our own Thanh Tran created. The colours are just stunning. She created the piece to showcase our newly packaged Head and Eye pins. These collections are unique because … Continue reading