Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
- Twins are On Sale! May 8, 2017
- Another Cali Project For You To Try May 5, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: Pearls
We could not think of a better way to show you the new colours in the Spring/Summer 2016 collection from Swarovski than by featuring this necklace. All of these pastel colors will give your projects a special touch. Swarovski has … Continue reading
The Pearlvine necklace by Fernando Dasilva features pearls as the highlighted component. We have so many pearls in our catalog to select from. For this post, we have attached information to a special collection of Czech glass pearls. Fernando has … Continue reading
There are so many outstanding examples of how pearls can be showcased in jewelry. I can think of numerous images involving the classic pearl in a single strand necklace design or mixed throughout a larger statement piece. Happily, I can … Continue reading