Can I buy from John Bead?
In order to become a John Bead customer you must be trade related.
Our customers include retailers, manufacturers, distributors and resellers with a business license.
Customers can visit and purchase in our showroom in Toronto.
Next Great Bead Contest
The Attributes of Our 2017 Semi Precious Bead Collection
Fun and informative PDF!
We are on Instagram!
Search Our Blog
Carnival and Performing Arts
New Carnival and Performing Arts Catalog
Our Major Bead and Components Catalogs
Press For Our Products
Nail Art at John Bead
Latest Blog Posts
- Statement Necklace with Wire Wrapped Glass Beads May 18, 2017
- DiamonDuo Beads Are Now Less Expensive! May 18, 2017
- Cali Bead Inspiration May 16, 2017
- Brazilian Sandalwood Beads May 16, 2017
- Jewelry Display Boxes! May 15, 2017
- A Little Bit More About Our 2017 Semi Precious Stone Collection – Their Best Attributes May 11, 2017
- Mixed Bead Boxes – A Closer Look May 9, 2017
- Lush Green Multi Length Simply Stylish Necklace May 8, 2017
- Twins are On Sale! May 8, 2017
- Another Cali Project For You To Try May 5, 2017
Subscribe to our blog posts!
John Bead YouTube Channel
Metal Complex Products
Midnight Leaves Soutache Statement by Nancy Donaldson for John Bead Corp and Dazzle-it!
Leather Works Manual
Rings by Giovanna
We Are On Pinterest!
Category Archives: YouTube Videos
In our latest book Leather Works, Fernando DaSilva shows you techniques using these special leather crafting tools. You can see all the tools in our online catalog. You can also see the tools in action on our YouTube Channel. For … Continue reading
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel? The YouTube channel is where we post short videos showing you how to use some of specialty tools. As an example, if you would like to see this new Leather Works tool … Continue reading
New to our Leather Works tools family is the classic revolving leather hole punch. We also have a deluxe model. You can see both of these tools in action on the Metal Complex YouTube channel.
We have several special new leather crafting tools in our new Leather Works line. This is the single prong lacing chisel. This is the four prong chisel. This is the 8 prong chisel. The packaging for these tools makes it … Continue reading
This is a brand new tool! It is the one I am most interested in getting my hands on. You’ll notice that our packaging includes a QR code to quickly take you to a “how to use it” video on YouTube. … Continue reading